- 1/4 cup almonds, soaked for 8 hours
- 2 tablespoons unfiltered organic olive oil
- 1 tablespoon lemon juice, freshly squeezed
- 1 tablespoon organic white miso
- 1 clove garlic, crushed
- 1 tablespoon coconut nectar, optional
- 1 teaspoon onion powder
- 1/4 teaspoon dry mustard powder
- 1/8 teaspoon Himalayan Pink or Celtic sea salt
- 1/3 cup filtered water
1/2 bunch organic baby spinach, washed
1 small organic green cabbage, shredded
1/2 cup organic leeks or green onion, thinly sliced
1 Pink Lady apple, julienned
1 Granny Smith apple, thinly sliced.
Combine the ingredients in a vitamix and blend for 10 seconds. Toss with spinach, cabbage, leeks and pink lady apple. Place thinly sliced Granny Smith apples on plate and put salad mixture on top.