- 1 1/4 cups almond or coconut milk
- 1 heaping tablespoon cacao
- Pinch of ghost pepper salt, optional
- 1/4 teaspoon cinnamon
- 2 teaspoons raw honey, coconut sugar, or raw agave
- 1/4 teaspoon pure vanilla
• 2 tablespoons of Aloe Vera Juice (Aloe is very cooling and soothing to the digestive tract)
• 1 cup Frozen Pineapple (Pineapple contains the digestive enzyme Bromelain, which helps break down food)
• 1/4 cup Fresh Mint leaves (Mint is very soothing to the stomach)
• 1/2 inch piece of Fresh Ginger (Ginger aids gastrointestinal distress. It relieves gas, prevents nausea, and is an anti-inflammatory)
• 1 Lime peeled
• 3 cups of Baby Spinach
• 2 tablespoons of Hemp Seeds (for an extra protein boost)
• 1/2 cup of water
Combine all ingredients in a Vitamix and blend until smooth.
Carolyn Akens, Certified Integrative Nutrition Health Coach, Author, Holistic Chef, Raw Food Chef/Instructor
©2001-2021 by Carolyn Akens. All rights reserved.
Disclaimer: My facility is not allergy-free. There can be wheat allergens in the air. If you need a strict allergy-free facility, please contact another business owner that can provide an allergy-free service. I am held harmless for any allergic reactions.
Carolyn Akens International
Metro Atlanta, Georgia USA
Tel +1 (770) 605-7439